Hi! It's Jillian! As you can see from the title and the picture, you can probably guess what we're making. I've been meaning to make this post for a while now, so I hope you enjoy it! Let's get started.
Floral wire or a thick plastic straw
1. Rip (or cut, which I like to do because it's neater) a piece of duct tape about 2 inches long.
2. Fold the top left hand corner over on itself, leaving a strip of adhesive on the bottom and right side.
3. Now fold the right corner over, still leaving a sticky part on the bottom.
4. Take what you now have and position it on the straw (or wire) as shown below.
5. Wrap it tightly around it, and you should have this. It's (supposed to be) the rosebud!
6. For the petals, repeat steps 1-3 and wrap it around the bud at angle. Do this again and again and again to make the petals.
When you're all done, you should have something like this! Give it as a gift, tape it to a pen, use to decorate almost anything. See ya!
P.S. We should have some Christmas/holiday crafts coming soon, so stay tuned!