- 1 spool of ribbon in any color
- Hot glue gun
- A headband
2. Wrap the ribbon around your hand about 20 - 3- times then cut the end. (And try not to cut off your circulation!)
3. Cut a piece of ribbon about 4 inches of the spool.
4. Take the wrapped ribbon off your hand and hold it taut with your thumb and first finger. Then tie the 4 inch piece of ribbon tightly around the ribbon.
5. Take the ribbon of your fingers, and cut the ends open.
Now spread out the pieces until you have something that looks like this.
OK, for this next part, you might notice that the color of the ribbon has changed. I changed it because after I made the first ribbon bow, I found out that I had no more red ribbon! For the most part though, I would keep the colors the same.
Take the end of the ribbon and hot glue it to the end of the headband.
Now wrap the headband in ribbon, hot gluing every inch or so to keep it in place.
When you have wrapped the whole thing, glue the ribbon bow on to the headband, off to the side, and there you go! This headband would look cute in alternating colors, in red or pink for Valentine's Day, or in school colors!